Sunday, 17 March 2013

Lovin' blogs...

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Almost every "blogger" these days seems to talk about the impending discontinuation of Google Reader. Now I have to admit, as an ABSOLUTE NEWBY, I have only become aware of the use and function of Google Reader since looking it up after everyone mentioned it's demise...

So I have jumped straight in and decided to give BLOGLOVIN a try. Before today I had no idea of how it works or even heard of it, but I am a firm believer that if you (no, I) want to find out about those things you just have to jump right in - at least that's how it seems to work for me. So I've signed up to Bloglovin and now I just hope that everything blog-related works for me (and you) the way I intend it to work.

2 comments:

Amy DeCesare said...

I'm your first follower on Bloglovin'...so far! So happy to have found your blog!

Sandra Sews said...

Thanks, Amy, I'm very glad you enjoyed coming over!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...