Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Away from home...

Most of last week I've been away, to meet up with my Mum and Sis and Brother-in-law. We met up more or less in the middle of where we all live, which meant we all travelled a long way. However, it must have been planned rather well (not by me...), because after hours (and hours) of travelling we arrived at the agreed meeting place within 5 minutes of each other!! Then a few more hours of travelling together, and as a reward, we got to sit in the sun for a couple of hours of catch-up with a cuppa - yippee!!

The next few days we spent together, sharing memories and catching up, and generally enjoying each other's company:

Plenty of beaches, but no sun...



Waves crashing on the rocks in the increasingly bitter wind...



Wandering around in Barbara Hepworth's sheltered garden...



I did bring some sewing (of course!) for in the evenings, and for on the train home;


"before" my travels


Soon I'll be showing you the project "after" my travels...

In the mean time... I'll be sewing, of course


Sandra

2 comments:

Selfsewn said...

ooh my favourite place in the world ssh!

heart of charnwood said...

It looks beautiful! :o)