Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Going away ... and the one that got left behind!

I'm sure that not too many people have noticed, but I have been away from my computer for far too long!

Leaving...
There was plenty of the following:

Castle ruins...

Trains, both steam and modern...

Planes...

Beaches...


Fossils...



Wild flowers...

And SUNSHINE EVERY DAY!!!


And what got left behind:

The bag with sewing supplies!















   



Which was the best excuse to go shopping for a few bits!
When I came back I just had time to check out a couple of other blogs, before my internet gave up! As you can see, it is restored now. Unfortunately, the weather is back to "normal", too!!


Sandra

2 comments:

heart of charnwood said...

Looks lovely, welcome back :o)

Anthea said...

I noticed!!
Wow Sandra these are gorgeous pics, just like postcards...