Friday, 25 November 2016

A quick make and a new (FREE) pattern

Last year, not long before Christmas, I made a star shaped table centre with appliqué for a guild challenge. At the time I wrote a image-filled description for it on the blog.



This year I have revisited the tutorial, improved the photography, and converted it into a "proper" pattern!

The pattern explains how to make your own table centre with appliqué. With easy step-by-step instructions, the pattern guides you to make the basic eight-pointed shape, add fused appliqué decorations, and finish with an easy backing method.
There is also a table with cutting measurements for different sizes of table mat, from coasters to a giant table covering.

The very best of it: The pattern is now FREE available as an immediate PDF download on Craftsy.

So anyone looking for an effective present, or a new decoration for your festive table, do check it out!
And if you want to know how I did with the challenge, that story can be found HERE.

Happy sewing, of course!

Sandra

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Lovely pattern Sandra, and so right for this time of the year.

Diane Warburton said...

Thanks Sandra. It looks perfect for me. I do need to do a secret Santa for my modern quilting guild. I'd love to make this for her.